Topics Map > Troubleshooting
Topics Map > Help Desk
Topics Map > Software > Outlook
Outlook Profile Reset: macOS
This document will demonstrate how to reset an Outlook profile on macOS.
1. Open the Applications folder
a. Press Go in the top bar.
b. Press Applications
2. Locate Outlook and open its Package Contents
a. Press Control and click while pressing the key.
b. Press Show Package Contents
3. Navigate into the Contents folder
4. Navigate into the SharedSupport folder
5. Open the Outlook Profile Manager
6. Select the Main Profile and then the Minus button at the bottom of the window.
7. Confirm that you want to delete the profile by pressing Delete
8. Press the Plus button at the bottom of the window.
9. Type Main Profile for the Profile Name
10. Press the Gear icon at the bottom of the windows and press Set as Default
11. Open Outlook. It will be ready for account setup.