Topics Map > Software > macOS
Topics Map > Networking > Wireless
Connecting to Wi-Fi: macOS
This document will demonstrate how to connect to the MST Wi-Fi network on macOS.
Connecting to the Network
1. Go to the Wi-Fi icon in the top bar.
2. Select the network named MST.
3. Enter your S&T username and password and press Join.
4. Verify the security certificate by pressing Continue
5. Enter your local username and password so that your Mac can save the certificate and press Update Settings
1. Open a web browser and attempt to go to any website and follow the instructions on screen.
2. Open the SafeConnect Mac Installer that you are asked to download.
3. The installer will present a welcome message. Press Continue.
4. The installer will now explain what it is going to do. Press Continue.
5. The installer will now explain how much disk space SafeConnect will take. Press Install.
6. Your Mac will now ask for you local username and password for permission to install the software. Press Install Software.
7. You should now see a successful install message. Press Close.