Topics Map > Software > Windows 10
Topics Map > Networking > Troubleshooting
Topics Map > How Do I... > Internet
Getting Your MAC Address: Windows 10
1. Open the Windows Command Prompt.
How to find the MAC address on a Windows 10 Computer
2. In the Command Prompt, type the following command and press the Enter key: getmac/va. Click the Start menu. Type Command Prompt in the search box and press Enter.b. Click on the Command Prompt, displayed in the search results.
3. The MAC Address for each network card in the computer will display in the Command Prompt window.
Connection Name: This is the type of network connection the Network Adapter uses.Network Adapter: This is the name of your Network Adapter.
4. If you see Multiple MAC Addresses listed, you may want to run another command to see more details. In the Command Prompt, type the following command and press the Enter key: ipconfig/allThe Physical Address: This is a 12-digit number also known as the MAC Address of your Network Adapter.The Transport Name: This is the location of the Network Adapter.
5. Details about the MAC Address and the Physical Address for ALL Ethernet Adapters, Wireless Adapters, and Tunnel Adapters will display.