Topics Map > How Do I...
Topics Map > Help Desk
Accessing the S&T VPN from Command-Line Linux
How to access the S&T VPN from Command-Line Linux
- Install the "openconnect" package
- Connect to our Campus VPN server using the command
- Answer the prompts. Most users will want the following options:
- You should see the following banner and connection information
- Leave the openconnect terminal window running. You must leave this open to maintain a VPN connection.
- Open a new terminal window
- You are now VPN connected!
sudo apt-get install openconnect
sudo openconnect anyconnect.mst.edu
Got CONNECT response: HTTP/1.1 200 OK
CSTP connected. DPD 30, Keepalive 20
| Missouri S&T Anyconnect VPN Service
Connected tun0 as 184.108.40.206, using SSL
Established DTLS connection (using GnuTLS). Ciphersuite AES128-SHA.