Topics Map > How Do I...
Topics Map > Help Desk
Topics Map > General Information
Setting up your Joe'SS Account
To reference when we have new or want to be new students calling about Getting in Joess.
Here's how to start:
Shortly after you applied for admission, we sent you an email to the address you used when you applied for admission. The subject line was "Missouri University of Science and Technology Username". This email included your S&T Username.
To set up your official S&T "Joe'SS" Account, do the following:
- Go to Joe'SS
- Click Forgot Your Password
- Click Change/Recover Password
- Enter 3 of the following 4 things: your Username (the page will ask for User ID (SSO)- it's your username), date of birth, student ID number, -OR-last four digits of your Social Security number
- Select a security question
- Enter a password that meets the Document 58920 is unavailable at this time.
This will allow you to access Joe'SS and do the following:
- Set up your S&T Email account (all official S&T business will be done through your S&T email account)
- Apply for Scholarships (scholarships.mst.edu - your username and password will work 24 hours after you set them up on Joe'SS)
- View Transfer Credit reports
- Track important academic and financial information
After your arrival at S&T, your Joe'SS account will be used to:
- Login to Missouri S&T lab computers
- Access your university email to get important school updates and email from teachers
- Access Blackboard
Activating your S&T email account
After you establish your Joe'SS permanent password, follow this link to activate your email account.