Topics Map > Software
Topics Map > How Do I...
Office 365 For Students
How to reset your Office 365 account password and download Microsoft Office.
Resetting Your Office 365 Account Password
1. Go to: accounts.umsystem.edu in a web browser.
Enter you S&T SSO and Password and click 'Log in'2. Locate the 'Office 365 Account' panel and click 'Reset Office 365 Password'3. Enter a new password and click 'Submit'.NOTE: This will only reset your Office 365 account password and not your S&T Password.4. AIMS will now reset your Office 365 password.5. Once it is complete, it should show you a success message.NOTE: Do not click the link in the success notice.
Installing Office 365
1. Go to portal.office.com in a web browser.
Enter your username followed by '@mail.mst.edu' and click 'Next'.
2. Enter the password that you just set in AIMS and click 'Sign In'.
3. If prompted, click 'Work or school account'
4. You will now be taken to your dashboard. Click 'Install Office apps'.
5. Click 'Office 2016'.
6. Run the installer that your browser starts downloading and follow the on screen instructions.