Desktop Components of Windows 10
The different components of Windows 10 desktop
- Start Menu: Click that button to start programs, look at your apps, open or close your computer and much more. We will later look into the Start Menu in more details.
- Search Box: To search for items on your computer or on the internet you may simply type in some keywords and you will be directed where you want. See Cortana.
- Task View button: Click this button to switch through apps without having to scan the icons on the taskbar
- Desktop Icons: These icons are simply programs which are installed in your computer. Each time you add a new program a new icon will appear on your desktop.
- Desktop: This is simply where your programs and documents appear when you work with them.
- Task Bar: Your programs which are opened will appear on your task bar.
- Date and Time: Simply tells you the date and Time.