Topics Map > Help Desk
Topics Map > Software > Google
Topics Map > How Do I... > Google
Google Drive FAQ - Google Stream Install instructions
How to install google drive on your computer
Install Drive on your computer
- Go to https://www.google.com/drive/
- Click on the Download button in the upper right hand corner.
- Click on Download for Business and use your "@mst.edu" email.
- It will take you to a Google website and you can scroll down to Windows, Mac to choose how you'd like to download File Stream
- Run the .exe (will be in download folders or at the bottom of the screen depending on browser)
- It will ask you to login with your S&T credentials
- It will then pull in all your Google Drive files to the desktop application and give you a quick guide to Google Stream application.
- Once you go through the quick guide, click on Open Explorer and you can see the Google Drive File Stream under "My PC" where all your drive files are stored in.
*note that not only does your drive pull up, so does your team drives!