Various documentation for Telecom help (phones)
1. Press 3 to dial off campus2. Press 1 to dial out of the area3. Dial the country code4. Dial the phone number
Make a conference call.
- From any phone dial x.9275 (if using cell phone or calling from off campus dial 573-341-9275)
- You will hear “enter conference ID followed by # sound” create your own conference ID using any 5-8 digit number of your choice.
- Record your conference ID#, email all participants with the phone number and conference ID.
- There is no limit to how many participants can join the call however all participants must call into the 9275 number.
- When creating your ID number, do so as if you were creating a PIN # for a bank account. The number should be given only to those who need it. The ID # can be reused or a new number can be created each time.
For Cisco phones:
- Press the settings button on the front of the phone
- Press **#**
- The phone will do a reset.
For Polycom phones:
- Press the Menu button on the front of the phone
- Press 3
- Press 1
- Press 8
- Press Yes to Restart phone
If the above process does not clear the phone, then ask the customer to unplug their phone.
If the above process does not clear the phone, then try unplugging the network cable connecting the phone to the jack/port. You will need to wait 2-3 minutes before plugging the cable back in in order to ensure a network refresh.