Topics Map > Networking > Troubleshooting
Topics Map > How Do I... > Internet
Getting Your MAC Address: Xbox 360
1. Press the Xbox button on your controller.
How to find the MAC address on an Xbox 360
2. Go to Settings, and then select System Settings.
3. Select Network Settings.
4. Choose Wired Network.
5. Select Configure Network.
6. Go to the Additional Settings tab, and the select Advanced Settings.
7. On the advanced settings page, you will see Wired MAC Address listed. This is your MAC address.